Interview Topics for Natural Health Expert
And New York Times Best-Selling Author Jordan Rubin
Jordan has been interviewed hundreds of times on national television shows, news programs, and radio networks, including CNN, Good Morning America, Fox and Friends, Inside Edition, FOX News, the Food Network, and many others. He has also been interviewed for his knowledge on a variety of health topics by publications such as Time, Newsweek, Reader’s Digest, Health, Women’s Health, First for Women, Men’s Health, Woman’s World, GQ, WebMD, Martha Stewart Living, Shape, Self, All You and many others.
Jordan is a knowledgeable, entertaining guest who can interact well with hosts, engage audiences and answer questions about a wide range of health topics, including (but not limited to):
- Adrenal Fatigue: How it wears down the body and what to do about it
- A2 Dairy: Do you know about the Devil in the Milk? Discover why only baby cows should drink milk and why your body is not designed to process it. Jordan explains what kinds of milk are safe to drink for optimal health. Try the delicious alternatives in drinks or smoothies on the show!
- Beyond Organic Foods and Agriculture: Find out which farmers are “farming for our future” and which ones are slowly killing you with genetically modified organisms and crops tainted with pesticides.
- Breaking the Cycle of Stress and Toxins: Stress is cumulative and so are toxins. See why you may be handling it well today, but your health could suffer later. Jordan tells you how to unwind and break the cycle!
- Brew Your Own Kombucha: You could buy it at the health food store for $3-$4 a bottle or you could brew your own. Either way, this super fermented beverage has wonderful health benefits you need to know about and Jordan shows you an easy way to make it.
- Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff – Sweat More! Is your deodorant toxic and full of aluminum and other harmful chemicals? Jordan explores how sweat is an important way to cool down and release toxins, and why some people who are never sweating are missing the boat.
- Fertility Woes: Are you having trouble conceiving? Jordan has helped many couples struggling with starting a family and has some nutritional advice that can often make all the difference!
- Food Labels 101: Do you even know how to pronounce some of the ingredients on cans and boxes of food? Jordan proves you don’t have to be a scientist to figure out what’s really in your food!
- Frankenfoods: What you don’t know about where your food came from CAN hurt you! Jordan explains why the fight against GMOs is important to you and your family’s health.
Herbs That Heal: Sage advice for anyone who is curious about the amazing healing benefits of herbs. From holy basil to oregano, Jordan shows you the best herbs for anti-aging, energy, better digestion, relaxation and much more!
- Is it Safe to Eat Meat? Find out how your family can eat meat safely, what kinds to buy, and what to look for at the supermarket. When it comes to eating meat, fish, or poultry, Jordan explains why it’s important to know “you are what they ate!”
- Is Snoring Making Me Fat? Jordan expounds on the detrimental effects of not getting enough sleep. In addition to most Americans admitting they are sleep deprived, he reveals how lack of sleep contributes to weight gain and other health problems. Plus, easy things you can do to sleep better tonight!
- Organic Foods: Is it worth it to pay extra for organic foods? Are some foods okay to buy conventional if they are properly washed?
- Our Daily Bread: Are you eating sandwiches full of chemicals, preservatives and artificial coloring? Is your “whole wheat bread” really made with whole grains? Are gluten-free products really the answer? Jordan tells you why your digestive system may not be tolerating processed breads and shows you some delicious, sprouted grains and alternatives.
- Partial Fasting and Cleansing: Learn the 2,600 year old secret people have used since biblical times to stay healthier, full of energy and maintain their weight.
- Raising Healthy Kids: What do kids really need to be healthy? With three kids of his own, Jordan has plenty of advice about everything from making your own baby formula to healthy snacks, routines, and exercise.
- Shopping at the Farmer’s Market: Do you know how to look for the best values, shop for seasonal and local foods, and how can you tell if the food was not grown by local farmers? Jordan shows you how to get the most bang for your buck at the farmer’s market or your local health food store.
- Surviving Cold and Flu Season: Building up your immune system is the best defense against colds, viruses, and the flu. Jordan shows you easy ways to decrease your chances of getting a bug and as well as home remedies to help you get better – faster!
- Take Command of Your Health With This Powerful Healing Prayer: Words are more powerful than we realize. Jordan shares the healing prayer that has been requested by thousands of people. Learn how speaking positive words of faith about specific parts of the body can help you regain control of your health.
- Ten Super Foods To Add To Your Diet: Ditch your chia pet and add chia to your diet instead! Jordan tells you why it’s important to include these 10 “super foods” in your diet for maximum health benefits.
- The Big “C”: Have we been conditioned to be scared to death by even saying the word “cancer?” Jordan shares his observations and experience with dealing with all kinds of cancer and how he believes it doesn’t have to be a death sentence.
- The Daniel Diet: Following a mission trip to India, Jordan had a vision and was inspired to create The Daniel Diet. Find out how these health secrets from biblical times can transform your health in mind, body and spirit in just 10 days!
- The Importance of Raw Foods: You don’t have to go on a raw foods diet to reap the benefits and important enzymes derived from eating more raw foods. Find out which raw foods are the best for your digestive system.
- The Power of Forgiveness: Are you holding grudges or dwelling on hurtful events from the past? Jordan explains how holding toxic feelings inside can cripple your health over time. Plus, he shows an easy exercise you can do immediately to forgive someone and move on for good!
- Water, Water Everywhere – But Is It Safe to Drink? What’s in most municipal tap water that is harmful to your health? Are certain bottled waters better than others? Is reverse osmosis worth it? What is structured water? Jordan cuts through the clutter and tells you the best H2O for your health!
Request a Review Copy or Interview with Jordan: MDR Media Contact Page